2007-10-15

when the medicine man comes, he comes in full force

and I'm finally taking that medicine
the ones you kept telling me to
thanks for pushing me that way
even though it took a few years

and tess, she's getting better
and so is her man
I guess they've been together
for quite a while now

I heard it was their anniversary
not too long ago
and that just got me thinking
when would it be ours?

but I guess that doesn't matter
'cause you're better off
and everybody's telling me
calling you dirty

I should be glad that you're OK
I know in some way I am
remember that time I rang,
maybe a year ago?

I was sure you'd gone off
I was sure...
I was on the train and
I thought it was you
we were stuck a few hours
so I hate to say it
I was late for a date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.